Thursday, May 5, 2011

I MISS THE VACATION WITH MY FAMILY

 I MISS THE VACATION WITH MY FAMILY

It’s been long time ago that I spend times to go to vacation with my family, and that was a very happy moment for us together. We play together, laugh and enjoying the times together that day. But now, that time is only the old happy memory. It’s hard for now in my condition to go to vacation, because we don’t have much money to do it, but I believe someday I will bring my family to enjoying the vacation a whole day long.

And to cure this sorrow inside of my heart, I use this wallpaper that I call I MISS THE VACATION WITH MY FAMILY, and hope this can make me a little bit cures and with Old n New Wallpapers, I hope everything will be fine and I will always waiting for that times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment