Sunday, April 17, 2011

Start with Patricia Red Star Wallpaper

Actually, I'm not the newbie in this blogging thing, but it's almost a years I didn't do a "positive blogging" because I'm too busy with the "work" on the dark side! But now, I will try to comeback with something better I hope, and still with the same topics with my old blog, but now more exclusive and more attractive which is OLD N NEW WALLPAPERS and I believe this blog is one of my "Positive Blog" and I will keep it that way.

Patricia Red Star wallpaper
So I decide to start with Patricia Red Star Wallpaper, because I think this Sea Star is so exotic and sexy while she lying down on the red sand in the red sea. Feel she so much relax and enjoying herself. hmm.... I think this wallpaper will be one of the best PC desktop wallpaper if we want to put her on the our computer desktop. Looking at her is make us so "Red".

Old n New Wallpapers will continue with another cool wallpaper in any object and any situation! Want it, just grab it and make your desktop wallpaper collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment