Tuesday, April 19, 2011

STOP SMOKING NOW!!

stop smoking now

For most people, smoking cigar is one of bad habit that always does every day. Honestly, I use to one of them, I use to smoke a lot too, and I can smoke the cigar probably about 2 pack of cigar. And that could be more if I have complicated problems that I can’t handle. Again and again, I keep smoking, because I think if I smoking all the problem at least will be less than before, but the fact is, I add new problems which is, I have to spend more money to buy a cigar and the affect to my body is getting strong and strong, that smoke make me easily to sick.

STOP SMOKING NOW!! That what I told to myself when I decide to quit smoking. Because I love my family very much, I love my body too and the most important is I don’t want to become one of the people who cause the pollution. What? Pollution?

Can you imagine, if in a second in this whole world, there is one people who smoking cigar at one house, if there is about 100 people smoke in one village, can you imagine how many people who smoke at that times in the whole village in the world? And how many smoke that we produce at that times? this is Old n New Wallpapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment